- NEW ! 19 painting packets are now available -- check them out "More Packets".
- New! NEW! A complete oil painting 6 lesson course taught by Sherry C. Nelson, MDA, on a single DVD…."Learn to Paint in Oils with Sherry C. Nelson". Originally published in 2013/2014 Paintworks magazine, this series is now available on high quality DVD for your personal and private use, and for your permanent collection. A professional series of step-by photos in each 6 lessons, as well as thorough and complete written instructions to go along with them, inked line drawings - everything you will need to learn to paint in oils. $29.95 + $5.95 shipping. Order now… call 512- 398-3277 or 520-558-2285 or email: email@example.com.
To place an order ...
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include phone number, name & address,and list of items on the email. When your emailed order is received, I will call for credit card info .
- Phone 512/398-3277
- Mail The Magic Brush, Inc P. O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644
- Download Wishbook PDF - complete listing of all packets available not shown on this website by Sherry C. Nelson and order form -- copy and paste order form into a email to email@example.com
- Looking for something wonderful -- informative and fun!
Join us on MEMBERS Only site.
Sign Up or Renew your Membership for 2017 now …
"The FlutterBy" Vol 3, Issue 1- 4 Winter - Fall 2016 ( all 4 issues of 2016) is STILL viewable with Login and will be accessible by Members until mid-February 2017 .
For only $25 fee per calendar year you will receive 4 Issues of our exciting on-line Member's Only magazine we're calling "The Flutter-By ".
Sound interesting? Join Us for painting projects, tips and more ...
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Deborah by email (provide name, address, phone) email@example.com in response to your email I will call for your payment by credit card or send information and check by snail mail.
The Magic Brush, Inc P.O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644
Attend a seminar ...
- Seminar Schedule for 2017
- March 4-5, 2017 - Charleston Decorative Painters, Charleston, SC / Contact: Bonne Seymour, seminar chair: 843.871.9347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; 2 day workshop: Projects : Blueberries and Old Lace; (8" x 10"); Chipmunk and Cream Pitcher (8" x 10").
- March 6-11, 2017- The Very Pleasant Painters, Susan Pleasant, 104 Riley Drive, Summerville, SC. 29483 (843) 209-4127. Projects for this class: Crystal Decanter with Orchids, 14" x 20". Gorgeous still life set on white marble, lots to learn and lots to enjoy! Contact Susan for more information.
- March 13-14, 2017 - Azalea Coast Decorative Painters, Wilmington, NC. Charlotte Novak, (910) 253.9135. Projects : Floral to learn how to Unitfy a Color Scheme (10" diameter plate; for entry level painters); Eastern Bluebird for 1st Time Oil Painter (8" x 10").
- March 17-22, 2017- Painter’s Paradise, Claymont, DE. Contact Jo Lutness: (302) 798.3897; email@example.com Go to website to see projects: www.paintersparadise.com http://www.paintersparadise.com/seminar-sherry-nelson-march-17-22-2017-sn-2017-x-days/
- May 17-20, 2017 - 45th Annual SDP National Conference, SDP, 1220 E First St, Wichita, KS 67214. (316) 269-9300. Oceans of Color in Daytona Beach, Florida. Sherry will be teaching Tangled Butterfly (8" x 10") and White Ibis (11" x 14") as well as the Special Oil Event entitled The Beach Bum with Cheri Rol. The Magic Brush, Inc., will also have a booth at the trade show. Come see us at this exciting international show!
- May 22-27, 2017 - Take a Post-convention Retreat with Sherry C. Nelson and Cheri Rol. The two will be teaching a joint seminar, 3 days each, of gorgeous new still life pieces. Retreat will be held at the DaySpring Episcopal Retreat Center in Parrish, FL, 40 minutes from Sarasota. A gorgeous location with all meals included, when class is over for the day - relax, enjoy kayaking and hiking on the grounds, take a dip in the gorgeous pool…. Come paint up a storm with these two internationally known teachers.
- May 29-June 2, 2017 - Tropics of Trinidad Table - at long last Sherry will be teaching this sought-after project design on occasional table (still available) or panels (your choice) at the DaySpring Episcopal Retreat Center , Parrish, FL- Reserve these dates and email Sherry for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 17-21, 2017 - Paint with Sherry at the Cheri Rol Studio sponsored by Rol Publications. Sherry will be teaching the Crystal Decanter with Orchids, 14" x 20". Gorgeous still life set on white marble, lots to learn and lots to enjoy! For photos and more information, click here: http://www.cherirol.com/seminars.htm
- June 23-25, 2017 - Music City Oil Guild, Contact: Carol Winslow, 615.497.5767. Nashville, TN Projects : 3 days - Crimson-rumped Toucanets. See home page header on www.sherrycnelson.com for photo of the piece.
- July 6-13, 2017 - Sherry’s Order of Birdpainters (SOBs), Best Western Plus & Suites, Tucson Airport, AZ. Sherry Nelson: (520) 558-2285. email@example.com Email Sherry for photos of the projects to be taught: An Array of Flycatchers (final 4 birds with flowers); Chestnut-backed Tanager (8 x 16), Crimson-rumped Toucanets (14" x 18").
- July 15-16, 2017 -Tucson Guild of Decorative Painters, Contact: Jo Clark, Chair. (520) 743-5205 JoAnn.Clark1@comcast.net 2 day workshop: Projects: Cardinal cut-out ornament for a wreath (10") and a Red Squirrel cut-out Christmas ornament 8".
- July 17-23, 2017 - PALS Advanced Workshop: Learn to Paint from Photography; Africa Subjects.; Classes held at Best Western Plus and Suites, Tucson Airport. Contact: Sherry Nelson: 520.558-2285. firstname.lastname@example.org Email Sherry for photos of the projects to be taught: zebras, oxpeckers, cheetah and antelope… fabulous projects for the advanced painter.
- August 26-27, 2017 - Flower City Decorative Artists, Rochester, NY. Contact: Barbara Fragale: (585) 414-6866; email@example.com Classes to be held at the Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canandaigua, NY. Projects : Atlas Most (reverse glass technique) 8"X10”; Wine Glass, Cheese & Grapes 9”x12”.
- August 29-Sept. 4, 2017 - The Fabulous Pheasants: Indian Peafowl, Silver Pheasant and Rink-necked Pheasant. A six day workshop that will see most students completing their dramatic and gorgeous project on panels or background of choice. To be held at Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canandaigua, NY Contact Barbara Fragale for room reservations info at Notre Dame: (585) 414-6866; firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Sherry at email@example.com for information about signing up.
- Sept 15 - 17, 2017 - Brush and Brag, Chapter of SDP, San Angelo, TX. For more info contact: Nevie Lacy, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call ( 325) 374 - 0204. Projects : Eastern Bluebird w/ Butterfly Flad (8" x 10"); Eurasian Bullfinch with Great Tit (10" x 20", a 2 day class).
- Oct.16-21, 2017 - The Second Oklahoma City Painting Palooza; Sheraton Midwest Hotel. Sherry will be teaching and have a booth. 3 Projects : Pronghorn of the Plains (8”x10”); Ruby-throated Hummer with Trillium (9”x12”); How to do Reverse Glass Painting - Ocelot (14”x 11”).
- October 28, 29, 30, 2017 - Oile Painters of Redlands, CA: Seminar chair: Joyce Field: 310.542.4228, email: email@example.com. We will be painting an African Lion from photography, for the advanced painter. 14" x 20”.
- Nov. 7-12, 2017 - Country Floral and Gifts, Udall, KS. Contact: Barbara Williams: 620.262.1896 or 5620.782.3455; firstname.lastname@example.org. Still Life with Wrenlet (8 x 16); White-tailed Ptarmigan (11 x 14), Chestnut-backed Tanager(8 x 16), Chapae Moon Moth with Orchids (11 x 14); Check with Barbara for more information and cost of class.
If you are interested in sponsoring your own private group seminar in your location or in Sherry's Studio with Sherry C. Nelson as the instructor, please contact Sherry for details. PO Box 1123, Lockhart,TX 78644; (512)398-3277 ; Email l email@example.com